Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Icky to be Sicky

I have a queation for u , do u like throwing up? ... WELL I DONT! to me throwing up is the worst sickness of them all! For me it kinda feels like nstead of just having to throw up i also have the flu, and im in a hospital bed! throwing up is the worst! and unfortunately i get it every year, and throw up whatever i eat or drink. I also hate throwing up because for me it gives me sharp and quick stomach cramps that make me scream, and if that isnt enough it also weakens all my limbs so i cant get up! I threw up 4 times. I have been laying around not getting up for 5 days! Now that is sad.

2 comments:

  1. You're right that's too sad...so just KNOW that you feel better, walk outside, look at the sun and all will be well with the world again. A little advise from TIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't throw up every year..just seems that way silly girl. You're all better now anyhow.

    ReplyDelete